Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Centurion thread deleted by SF
04-04-2014, 07:15 PM
Centurion thread deleted by SF
02-11-2011, 02:13 PM Was the start of my thread on Stromfront.

Centurion (2010), a good White Film
Centurion thread deleted by SF:
http://whiteheritage.org/usercp2.php?action=addsubscription&tid=484&my_post_key=f26656e293d81a40cc2df383de669538

Why would Stormfront DELETE a thread "...a good White Film"?

To hide the highly Nationalistic and Anti-Multicult film "Centurion" from publiv view, the corrupt anti-White mods at Stormfront kept a post I made at 02-11-2011, 03:10 PM but deleted all my posts before and after that. The post they kept was one of mine that said "dupe post", in an apparent attempt to let people think I made the thread in mistake, which is a lie, dishonorable lie. They went ahead, kept my one post out of my thread with 0 responses, when in fact my thread was the 4th highest ranking movie review thread with over 100 pages and tens of thousands of views.

Stormfront corruption will be exposed, relentlessly, over time until it is destroyed.

1. Centurion (2010), a good White Film

Highly recommended. Parts in Scots Gàidhlig with English subtitles. An accurate historical period film with real locations in Scotland. Not a Hollywood studio production.

Reviews

“John Ford would approve.” – Brian Miller, Seattle Weekly

Quote:Centurion

Movie Details
* Genre: Action/Adventure, Drama, War
* Release Date: 2010-08-27 Limited
* Running Time: 97 min.
* Director: Neil Marshall
* Producer: Christian Colson, Robert Jones
* Writer: Neil Marshall

Trapped behind enemy lines in Scotland, circa 117 A.D., besieged by the savage Picts, a dwindling handful of Roman soldiers battles to survive. Were this a Ridley Scott movie, 180 bloated minutes long, the $200 million budget would’ve gone to computer effects, helicopter shots, and Russell Crowe. But frugal writer-director Neil Marshall (Dog Soldiers, The Descent) makes do with much, much less. Does better. His story could equally well be set in the Old West or Afghanistan right now; and he doesn’t pretend it’s mythic. It’s just a framework, really, for an extended chase across snowy Scottish peaks and through misty forests (a literal fog of war). The genre? Lost platoon. Versatile, muscled Michael Fassbender (Hunger, Eden Lake) plays the only Roman likely to survive; what camaraderie exists among his motley band of seven survivors is, we know, going to disintegrate under stress. They are imperialists on the run in foreign terrain, which the pursuing natives intend to wet with their blood. (Most frightening among them is a mute savage, played by model/Bond girl Olga Kurylenko, who beheads her captives like Al Qaeda.) Are there any surprises in Centurion? Not really: It proceeds by steady, satisfying winnowing. Those who should die, die. Talk is incidental. There’s one kind woman, an outcast herbalist “witch” (Imogen Poots), who offers brief reprieve. And back at the stockade, betrayal awaits. All very familiar and efficient. John Ford would approve.

Brian Miller

Seattle : Centurion.
http://www.whiteheritage.org/showthread.php?tid=505&pid=1392

Expect this film to become as popular as Braveheart in due time.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply