Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Blue Eyes
04-04-2014, 06:04 PM
Blue Eyes
Blue Eyes

About half of Americans born at the turn of the 20th century had blue eyes, according to a 2002 Loyola University study in Chicago. By mid-century that number had dropped to a third. Today only about one 1 of every 6 Americans has blue eyes, said Mark Grant, the epidemiologist who conducted the study.
Quote:A century ago, 80 percent of people married within their ethnic group, Grant said. Blue eyes -- a genetically recessive trait -- were routinely passed down, especially among people of English, Irish, and Northern European ancestry.

The influx of nonwhites into the United States, especially from Latin America and Asia, hastened the disappearance. Between 1900 and 1950, only about 1 in 10 Americans was nonwhite. Today that ratio is 1 in 3.

http://www.nytimes.com/2006/10/18/world/....html?_r=0

Take a look at the above and believe the science.. or curse it.

I have blue eyes, everybody in my family does. I'm only going to marry a woman who has blue eyes and our kids will have ONLY Blue eyes.

I know that makes the Jews and Mexicans furious.

- The Truth of It All

The Anti-Racist Marxist USSR was the first Anti-Racist nation with articles of its 1918 Constitution banning racism. That Anti-Racist USSR did the genocide of 62 million people of all ethnicities and races.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-04-2014, 06:07 PM
RE: Blue Eyes
Marxist Genocide - Brown Eyed Lenin USSR - 62 million deaths in genocide of Marxist ideal.

[Image: Lenin-1895-mugshot.jpg]

The mixed race Lenin ideal was on portraits, murals, photos, in every official office and public areas, picturing a dark Brown eyed Lenin, the mixed-race Communist Marxist USSR ideal. Genocide of 60 million people was done by the dark Brown eyed Leninist mixed-race by force, ideal. The 20th century greatest genocide, 60 million in the USSR, was done to show the Supremacy of the Brown eyed mixed-race Marxist ideal. Those who tried to impose the dictatorship of dark Brown eyes, did the genocide of 60 million people in the USSR.

Next time you talk about Hitler, Nazis, Blue Eyes, and 6 million Genocide, you had better be prepared to talk Lenin, Marxists, Brown Eyes and 60 million Genocide, because it is coming - the debate.

Which killed more? Blue eyes of Hitler, or Brown eyes of Lenin?

Lenin = 62 million deaths.
Hitler = 6 million deaths.*

The USSR Marxism did the genocide of an estimated 62 million.
USSR--Genocide and Mass Murder

*the alleged 6 million Nazi "holocaust" is now contested by historians who place it as low as 300,000.
04-04-2014, 06:08 PM
RE: Blue Eyes
The Adolf Hitler Blue Eyes marxist propaganda. The Evil Blue Eyes mantra posted in this thread.

Do you mean the Brown eyed Lenin killed more people? Lenin created the Marxist USSR and set up the Gulag concentration camp system in which over 60 million people were killed.

The ultimate killer of the 20th century had Brown eyes - Lenin.

Lenin (brown eyes) = 62+ million deaths.
Mao (brown eyes = 50+ million deaths.

Is it not interesting?

I see 11 Anti-White racists viewing this thread. They must feel very uncomfortable, being seen as evil brown eyed mass killers of Humanity.