Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 4 Average
Enemy Jew Tactics: Marxist Saul Alinsky
03-21-2014, 05:12 PM

Rules for Radicals was written by Saul Alinsky (Jewish) and published in 1971. Ensuing years found Alinsky described as "an organizational genius."

This from that book's back cover:

[Image: saulalinskymarkofsubtlerevolutionariesqu...;amp;h=225]

Quote:Alinsky's techniques and teachings influenced generations of community and labor organizers, including the church-based group hiring a young [Barack] Obama to work on Chicago's South Side in the 1980s.... Alinsky impressed a young [Hillary] Clinton, who was growing up in Park Ridge at the time Alinsky was the director of the Industrial Areas Foundation in Chicago.
Has always been my position that we White Nationalists steadfastly refuse to learn from our enemies. And here before us such sound advice to be found in Rules for Radicals, though Alinsky certainly never intended it for our benefit.

Going to make my way through the book once again, the last time some 40 years ago. Going to post bits and pieces sequentially. Going to begin in the prologue.

&

Prologue

Quote:Remember we are talking about revolution, not revelation; you can miss the target by shooting too high as well as too low. First, there are no rules for revolution any more than there are rules for love or rules for happiness, but there are rules for radicals who want to change their world; there are certain central concepts of action in human politics that operate regardless of the scene or the time. To know these is basic to a pragmatic attack on the system. These rules make the difference between being a realistic radical and being a rhetorical one who uses the tired old words and slogans, calls the police "pigs" or "white fascist racists" and has so stereotyped himself that others react by saying, "Oh, he's one of those," and then promptly turn off.

This failure of many of our younger activists to understand the art of communication has been disastrous. Even the most elementary grasp of the fundamental idea that one communicates within the experience of the audience--and gives full respect to the other's values--would have ruled out attacks on the American flag. The responsible organizer would have known that it is the establishment that has betrayed the flag while the flag, itself, remains the glorious symbol of America's hopes and aspirations. On another level of communication, humor is essential, for through humor much is accepted that would have been rejected if presented seriously.

Quote:As an organizer I start from where the world is, as it is, not as I would like it to be. That we accept the world as it is does not in any sense weaken our desire to change it into what we believe it should be. We must work within the system.

There's another reason for working inside the system. Dostoevski said that taking a new step is what people fear most. Any revolutionary change must be preceded by a passive, affirmative, non-challenging attitude toward change among the mass of people. They must feel so frustrated, so defeated, so lost, so futureless in the prevailing system that they are willing to let go of the past and chance the future. This acceptance is the reformation essential to any revolution.

Are we to be the Gentle Lambs of "Our Lord" and worship "Our Saviour" the young Jewish man who can walk on water, Jesus Christ? Lets keep at it White people, lets keep on worshiping the young Jewish male Jesus Christ for another 1,000 years.

Christianity was nothing more than Communism, and until this brutal fact is faced, WNism will continue to have 5,000 followers out of 300 million people. Try walking up to Christians and ask them to follow Saul Alinsky's strategy, they will say to love thy enemy and turn the other cheek.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-21-2014, 05:15 PM
RE: Enemy Jew Tactics: Marxist Saul Alinsky
Read here Alinsky's viewpoint:

Quote:More than one hundred years ago, Tocqueville commented, as did other students of America at that time, that self-indulgence accompanied by concern for nothing except personal materialistic welfare was the major menace to America's future. Whitehead noted in Adventures of Ideas that, "The enjoyment of power is fatal to the subtleties of life. Ruling classes degenerate by reason of their lazy indulgence in obvious gratifications." In such a state men may be said to fall asleep, for it is in sleep that we each turn away from the world about us to our private worlds.* It is as though the great law of change had prepared the anesthesization of the victim prior to the social surgery to come.
03-21-2014, 05:17 PM
In the chapter "Of Means and Ends" Alinsky offers 11 rules of ethics. Here rule #10:

Quote:The tenth rule of the ethics of means and ends is that you do what you can with what you have and clothe it with moral garments. In the field of action the first question that arises in the determination of means to be employed for particular ends is what means are available. This requires an assessment of whatever strengths or resources are present and can be used. It involves sifting the multiple factors which combine in creating the circumstances at any given time, and an adjustment to the popular climate. Questions such as how much time is necessary or available must be considered. Who, and how many, will support the action? Does the opposition possess the power to the degree that it can suspend or change the law? Does its control of police power extend to the point where legal and orderly change is impossible? If weapons are needed, then are appropriate weapons available? Availability of means determines whether you will be underground or above ground; whether you will move quickly or slowly; whether you will move for extensive changes or limited adjustments; whether you will move by passive resistance or active resistance; or whether you will move at all. The absence of any means might drive one to martyrdom in the hope that this would be a catalyst, starting a chain reaction that would culminate in a mass movement. Here a simple ethical statement is used as a means to power.
03-21-2014, 05:19 PM
Alinsky on the importance of communication:

Quote:
Communication

One can lack any of the qualities of an organizer--with one exception--and still be effective and successful. That exception is the art of communication. It does not matter what you know about anything if you cannot communicate to your people. In that event you are not even a failure. You're just not there.

Communication with others takes place when they understand what you're trying to get across to them. If they don't understand, then you are not communicating regardless of words, pictures, or anything else. People only understand things in terms of their experience, which means that you must get within their experience. Further, communication is a two-way process. If you try to get your ideas across to others without paying attention to what they have to say to you, you can forget about the whole thing.

I know that I have communicated with the other party when his eyes light up and he responds, "I know exactly what you mean. I had something just like that happen to me once. Let me tell you about it!" Then I know there has been communication.

As time goes on and education proceeds [the education of the leadership], the leadership becomes increasingly sophisticated. The organizer recedes from the local circle of decision-makers. His response to questions about what he thinks becomes a non-directive counter question, "What do you think?" His job becomes one of weaning the group away from any dependency upon him. Then his job is done.

In the beginning the organizer is the general; he knows what, where, and how, but he never wears his four stars, never is addressed as--nor acts as--a general. He is an organizer.