Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
The Auschwitz Oil Refineries: Jews Bombed
11-17-2013, 06:10 PM
The Auschwitz oil refineries was where the Jews were forced to work, to run the strategic oil refineries. The famous book The Crime and Punishment of I.G. Farben

[Image: 51XUBg-XXyL._SL500_AA300_.jpg]

"During the war, I.G.'s industrial complex built at Auschwitz, to exploit the supply of Jew labour for the production of synthethic oil, was so enormous that the complex used as much electricity as the city of Berlin."

- Borkin, Joseph.
    The crime and punishment of I.G. Farben.
    New York
    Barnes and Noble, 1997. xi, 250 pp.

Joseph Borkin (Author)
    Hardcover: 250 pages
    Publisher: Free Press; 1ST edition (June 1, 1978)
    Language: English
    ISBN-10: 0029046300
    ISBN-13: 978-0029046302

The Crime and Punishment of I.G. Farben: Joseph Borkin: 9780029046302: Amazon.com: Books

Osweicim,Poland O-R 12/18/1944

Mission No. 167 to Osweicim, Poland was another very long combat mission for 756, 757, 758 & 759 Bomb Squadrons of the 459 B G to drop their bombs on this important German run Oil Refinery

Oswiecim, Poland oil refinery was the target of this bombing raid to destroy and cripple the German supply of petroleum products for Hitler`s War Machine. U S Army Air Force long range bombers hit this important Target on several occasions.

WWII Mission of the 459th Bombardment Group to Osweicim,Poland O-R on 12/18/1944

459th Bombardment Group Mission to Osweicim,Poland O-R on 12/18/1944

Auschwitz, where Jews were forced to work in the oil refinery, was bombed yet again by the 459th.

You can see in the aerial film negative the location scratched in as "Oswiecim" the Polish name for Auschwitz.

[Image: No1459BG-M167-12-18-44Oswie.jpg]

Auschwitz oil refinery burning.

Oswiecim (Auschwitz), Poland BOMBED
20 AUG 1944
13 SEPT 1944
18 DEC 1944
26 DEC 1944
[The target was the synthetic oil refinery on the Oder River, at Oswiecim, where poor Jews worked around the clock]

The evidence is like many civilian populations working in German industry during the war, the Jews of Auschwitz were bombed, and like all other human beings, they perished as a result. Thus is war.
    Legend:

ACF - Aircraft Factory
    AD - Airdrome
    ADep - Air Depot
    AE - Aircraft Engine Factory
    B - Barracks
    BB - Ball Bearing Plant
    BIV - Bivouac Area
    C/S - Convoy / Shipping
    CW - Chemical Works
    D - Docks
    FT - Ferry Terminal
    GP - Gun Position
    H - Harbor
    HQ - Headquarters
    HW - Highway
    HWBr - Highway Bridge
    JWJ - Highway Junction
    IND - Industrial Area
    LB - Landing Beach
    LG - Landing Ground
    M - Monastery
    MY - Marshalling Yard (railroad)
    NB - Naval Base
    OR - Oil Refinery
    ORD - Ordnance Factory
    OS - Oil Storage
    P - Port
    PS - Pumping Station
    RH - Roundhouse
    RRBr - Railroad Bridge
    RRR - Railroad Repair Shop
    SE - Steel & Engineering Works
    SSP - Submarine Pens
    SSR - Submarine Repair Facility
    SY - Shipyards
    TKW - Tank Works
    TRC - Troop Concentration
    TW - Torpedo Works
    V - Viaduct

WWII Bombing Missions

Auschwitz, also known as Oswiecim, was listed as OR, Oil Refinery. Jews of Auschwitz were forced to work there. It was heavily bombed. People argue that there were bomb shelters for the Jew slave laborers of the Auschwitz oil refinery and thus no Jews died. I remind them there were bomb shelters in Hamburg. Munich, Cologne and Dresden too, and still people died.

Can Jews be forced to work in oil refineries and be bombed, but unlike regular humans, are not killed? Jews aren't killed by Allied bombing like regular mortal human beings are, no, Jews are sucked up to G-D, miraculously.

Millions of people died in the bombings of WW II, yet Jews say they don't die from bombings, that they are miraculous, Gods Chosen, and just get Shoah-ed up the G-D directly.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-19-2013, 06:27 PM
RE: The Auschwitz Oil Refineries: Jews Bombed
That's interesting, I never knew about that.
03-22-2014, 03:37 AM
Be careful Jews say (sometimes) that they weren't at Auschwitz to work, but to be specifically exterminated.
05-16-2014, 06:25 PM
(11-17-2013 06:10 PM)WNmedia Wrote:  The Auschwitz Oil Refineries: Jews Bombed
The Auschwitz oil refineries was where the Jews were forced to work, to run the strategic oil refineries. The famous book The Crime and Punishment of I.G. Farben

[Image: 51XUBg-XXyL._SL500_AA300_.jpg]

"During the war, I.G.'s industrial complex built at Auschwitz, to exploit the supply of Jew labour for the production of synthethic oil, was so enormous that the complex used as much electricity as the city of Berlin."

- Borkin, Joseph.
    The crime and punishment of I.G. Farben.
    New York
    Barnes and Noble, 1997. xi, 250 pp.

Joseph Borkin (Author)
    Hardcover: 250 pages
    Publisher: Free Press; 1ST edition (June 1, 1978)
    Language: English
    ISBN-10: 0029046300
    ISBN-13: 978-0029046302

The Crime and Punishment of I.G. Farben: Joseph Borkin: 9780029046302: Amazon.com: Books

Osweicim,Poland O-R 12/18/1944

Mission No. 167 to Osweicim, Poland was another very long combat mission for 756, 757, 758 & 759 Bomb Squadrons of the 459 B G to drop their bombs on this important German run Oil Refinery

Oswiecim, Poland oil refinery was the target of this bombing raid to destroy and cripple the German supply of petroleum products for Hitler`s War Machine. U S Army Air Force long range bombers hit this important Target on several occasions.

WWII Mission of the 459th Bombardment Group to Osweicim,Poland O-R on 12/18/1944

459th Bombardment Group Mission to Osweicim,Poland O-R on 12/18/1944

Auschwitz, where Jews were forced to work in the oil refinery, was bombed yet again by the 459th.

You can see in the aerial film negative the location scratched in as "Oswiecim" the Polish name for Auschwitz.

[Image: No1459BG-M167-12-18-44Oswie.jpg]

Auschwitz oil refinery burning.

Oswiecim (Auschwitz), Poland BOMBED
20 AUG 1944
13 SEPT 1944
18 DEC 1944
26 DEC 1944
[The target was the synthetic oil refinery on the Oder River, at Oswiecim, where poor Jews worked around the clock]

The evidence is like many civilian populations working in German industry during the war, the Jews of Auschwitz were bombed, and like all other human beings, they perished as a result. Thus is war.
    Legend:

ACF - Aircraft Factory
    AD - Airdrome
    ADep - Air Depot
    AE - Aircraft Engine Factory
    B - Barracks
    BB - Ball Bearing Plant
    BIV - Bivouac Area
    C/S - Convoy / Shipping
    CW - Chemical Works
    D - Docks
    FT - Ferry Terminal
    GP - Gun Position
    H - Harbor
    HQ - Headquarters
    HW - Highway
    HWBr - Highway Bridge
    JWJ - Highway Junction
    IND - Industrial Area
    LB - Landing Beach
    LG - Landing Ground
    M - Monastery
    MY - Marshalling Yard (railroad)
    NB - Naval Base
    OR - Oil Refinery
    ORD - Ordnance Factory
    OS - Oil Storage
    P - Port
    PS - Pumping Station
    RH - Roundhouse
    RRBr - Railroad Bridge
    RRR - Railroad Repair Shop
    SE - Steel & Engineering Works
    SSP - Submarine Pens
    SSR - Submarine Repair Facility
    SY - Shipyards
    TKW - Tank Works
    TRC - Troop Concentration
    TW - Torpedo Works
    V - Viaduct

WWII Bombing Missions

Auschwitz, also known as Oswiecim, was listed as OR, Oil Refinery. Jews of Auschwitz were forced to work there. It was heavily bombed. People argue that there were bomb shelters for the Jew slave laborers of the Auschwitz oil refinery and thus no Jews died. I remind them there were bomb shelters in Hamburg. Munich, Cologne and Dresden too, and still people died.

Can Jews be forced to work in oil refineries and be bombed, but unlike regular humans, are not killed? Jews aren't killed by Allied bombing like regular mortal human beings are, no, Jews are sucked up to G-D, miraculously.

Millions of people died in the bombings of WW II, yet Jews say they don't die from bombings, that they are miraculous, Gods Chosen, and just get Shoah-ed up the G-D directly.

That is great research showing that like any other German industrial complex employing thousands of workers, Auschwitz was bombed. No doubt that thousands of Auschwitz Jews were killed in the bombings.

Jews infiltrating the WN movement will try to ignore this or silence this information.
06-13-2014, 12:43 PM
Jew Supremacists don't want the world to know that Jews died like every other mortal human being, by Allied bombing of factories in which they worked.