Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Euclid vs LionAxe on Einstein
11-17-2013, 05:53 PM

LionAxe calls out the Jew card after spending hours and hours of his life trying to defend a Jew (Einstein) on Stormfront.

Quote: LionAxe:

"So you're just 'insinuating' that I am jew then. That's just despicable behaviour."

http://www.whiteheritage.org/newreply.php?tid=497&replyto=1327

The poster Euclid then reiterates what he has said previously, that he has not called or even insinuated that LionAxe is a Jew.

Quote:Euclid:
"I am not insinuating that you are a jew. All I am saying is that many people have inferred that you are a jew, and that these inferences where not entirely baseless (I gave my reasons why). I am also saying that your discussion style appears to be somewhat jewish. But I am not saying that you are a jew and I am also not saying that you aren’t a jew."

Euclid specifically states that LionAxe's argument, his discussion type, not his personal being, is Jewish. That is not an ad hominem attack, instead Euclid conducted an attack on the elements in the discussion and how those elements are arranged within a particular debate format. This is important to archive these exchanges so they are not "erased" from history and the Stormfront log by JohnJoyTree or the pro-Israel, pro-Jew Admins of Stormfront. LionAxe, everybody knows, is a JEW. Some say he is a half-Jew "Swedish" son of a Jew police detective who married a Swede. As such LionAxe would have extreme motivation to deny the existence of the White race (Caucasian race) and its purity, arguing instead for a Mixed Race social model.

Lets see if an Israeli-Jew paid Mod or Admin of Stormfront locks this thread, censors Euclid and silences him, then deletes the entire thread after two weeks to wipe it from history. Kennewickman has documented JohnJoyTree "cleaning" deleting anti-Jew threads weeks and months after they were made, as though in a silent censor mode.

With a second forum like this WhiteHeritage, the dark Jew shenanigans can no longer occur and go unnoticed. The White truth will be told and see. Our race will survive the Jew media censorship war.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-25-2013, 05:26 PM
RE: Euclid vs LionAxe on Einstein
Euclid destroyed LionAxe on Stormfront numerous times.
05-18-2014, 02:59 AM
RE: Euclid vs LionAxe on Einstein
(11-17-2013 05:53 PM)WNmedia Wrote:  Euclid vs LionAxe on Einstein

LionAxe calls out the Jew card after spending hours and hours of his life trying to defend a Jew (Einstein) on Stormfront.

Quote: LionAxe:

"So you're just 'insinuating' that I am jew then. That's just despicable behaviour."

The poster Euclid then reiterates what he has said previously, that he has not called or even insinuated that LionAxe is a Jew.

Quote:Euclid:
"I am not insinuating that you are a jew. All I am saying is that many people have inferred that you are a jew, and that these inferences where not entirely baseless (I gave my reasons why). I am also saying that your discussion style appears to be somewhat jewish. But I am not saying that you are a jew and I am also not saying that you aren’t a jew."

Euclid specifically states that LionAxe's argument, his discussion type, not his personal being, is Jewish. That is not an ad hominem attack, instead Euclid conducted an attack on the elements in the discussion and how those elements are arranged within a particular debate format. This is important to archive these exchanges so they are not "erased" from history and the Stormfront log by JohnJoyTree or the pro-Israel, pro-Jew Admins of Stormfront. LionAxe, everybody knows, is a JEW. Some say he is a half-Jew "Swedish" son of a Jew police detective who married a Swede. As such LionAxe would have extreme motivation to deny the existence of the White race (Caucasian race) and its purity, arguing instead for a Mixed Race social model.

Lets see if an Israeli-Jew paid Mod or Admin of Stormfront locks this thread, censors Euclid and silences him, then deletes the entire thread after two weeks to wipe it from history. Kennewickman has documented JohnJoyTree "cleaning" deleting anti-Jew threads weeks and months after they were made, as though in a silent censor mode.

With a second forum like this WhiteHeritage, the dark Jew shenanigans can no longer occur and go unnoticed. The White truth will be told and see. Our race will survive the Jew media censorship war.

Without JohnJewTree as protector, LionAxe won't last long defending his Jew fraud Einstein.