Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
White IQ Higher than Jew IQ: Finn vs Ashkenazi
11-13-2013, 07:13 PM
Tested ethnic Finns have a higher IQ than tested ethnic Ashkenazi.

A Jewish supremacist is any race person who says Jews are supreme, even when faced with articles, links, documents proving otherwise. It is a belief, Jewish Supremacism. Many Whites are Jewish Supremacists in that they broadcast that Jews are superior, smarter, than Whites, even in the face of published facts. The person does not have to be a racial Jew. It is a belief. Jewish Supremacism is a belief in a myth.

The highest IQ ethnic group of any racial group, in the world, are the smartest Finns selected for testing.
[indent]
Finns are the ethnic group with the highest IQ in the world, the Finnish Mensa at 148 IQ. The Finnish are a biological and cultural ethnic group of the White Race, much like the Ashkenazi are of the Jew Race. Very small groups, 10-40 subjects, of select Ashkenazi test 112 IQ. Large groups of Ashkenazi test 107 IQ. Small groups of Finns test 148 IQ.

Finland has more 148 IQ Mensa members by population than any other country. Why?

For love of the Gaussian curve

[Image: 1135224293737.jpeg]

By Tommi Nieminen

What must everyday life be like when your IQ is up around 185, or better than 99.98 per cent of other Finns of the same age? For 38-year-old Marko Mäkelä of Helsinki, it is nothing special - ordinary family life in a rental apartment. Maybe just a tad less social than the norm, that's all. "If it is possible to avoid social contact, then I do. I like the fact that I can spend several hours a day with the Peltors [headphones, hearing protectors] on, just doing my work." Mäkelä, a goldsmith and jewellery designer, put his IQ to the test in 2003, because the prize on offer in a nationwide brainiac competition was the use of an Alfa-Romeo for six months. Mäkelä won the final from among the fifty best entrants in the qualifying rounds. Unlike many others, however, he did not join Mensa. "I'm not really one of those club people. With things like that I'd get into the sort of social contexts that I can live without." Mäkelä takes refuge in the insulation from the outside world offered by the headphones in his work as a proto-designer for jewellery manufacturers Kalevala Koru, at their prototyping workshop in Pitäjänmäki.

His phenomenal gift for symbolic logic, two-dimensional geometry, and his mathematical skills at least have the advantage of allowing him to amuse himself with mental gymnastics of one kind or another during the working day. When Helsingin Sanomat called him up, he had just been working out in his head how to measure the volume of a sphere. Well, did you manage it? "Nah. Put me off a bit when you rang. I lost it." Last autumn the Finns overtook the Brits and set a new world record. Finland now has more Mensa members per head of population than any other country in the world, just over 2,100 all told.

The threshold level for membership in Mensa International is an IQ of at least 148. This is found in around two per cent of the population. It should be noted from the off that this world record does not suggest that the Finns are brighter than others in any shape or form. In fact, arguably the opposite is true. What it means is that Finns are interested more than others in the measuring of their "intelligence" through some generic, standardised testing procedure.Last year nearly a thousand Finns went to tests arranged by the local branch of Mensa International, and 347 new members joined the club.Today there will be a test held at the Rikhardinkatu public library in Helsinki. The desks will almost certainly be full again.

After World War II, the idea sprang up in Britain that it would be good to bring together all the most intellectually-gifted minds in the world, in order to find ways and means of ensuring that the insanities of global war could in future be consigned to the dustbin. The idea was absurd as such, but it was the germ of Mensa, originally known as the "High IQ Club". According to Mensa International, the result of the test reveals the general level of a person's intelligence, or at least their quickness of mental comprehension. To many critics, however, it says about as much about intelligence as does measuring the length of one's nose. In reality, intelligence is a complex and culturally-bound property that cannot effectively be divined by how well one can order sequentially-arranged shapes.

Intelligence has been divided up into such sub-branches as kinesthetic intelligence, social intelligence, intrapersonal intelligence (in effect "self-awareness"), and verbal-linguistic intelligence. IQ tells us little or nothing about these skills. And this is not to even touch on the woodsman smarts of a forester or huntser: it is not possible to make yourself a rainproof shelter or bivouac by filling in the blanks and determining which shape or number comes next. "Yes, it is a pretty narrow measure", admits Mäkelä. "It tests how quickly a given processor operates. For example one's social skills can be completely lacking, and yet they are part and parcel of intelligence."

In his own rather asocial approach to life, Marko Mäkelä is relatively typical of people having an extremely high IQ. At school he was no child prodigy, but maths was always an easy subject. Even so, it came as a surprise to him when the IQ test came back only one point short of the maximum. The highest possible score on the Mensa scale is 186. "According to the rumours there have been just two Finnish people who have scored maximum points", says Mäkelä. Sometimes good skills at inductive or deductive reasoning can be associated with a phenomenal memory. When it was reported that the current Director-General of the Finnish Broadcasting Company Mikael Jungner (IQ 163) had memorised Pi to 250 places of decimals while he was in his senior year of high school, Mäkelä recognised a challenge. He went up to 260 places in the space of two weeks. "Or was it 280? Anyway, it wasn't an awfully difficult exercise when I'd set my mind on it."Intelligence quotient is a straightforward measure, with clear rules.

It is no real wonder that IQ tests fit like a glove for a rational nation of engineers, whose life is in any event punctuated by a long sequence of measurements from cradle to grave. First there are the points awarded newborn babes at maternity hospitals, then the measurements that come back from regular visits to the post-natal clinic, the end-of-term reports at comprehensive school, the matriculation exam and the relatives' poring eagerly over the certificate as the coffee and cakes go down, the psychometric tests carried out on army conscripts, suitability tests at job interviews...It stands to reason, then, that thousands of us would feel the urge to take a voluntary IQ test, on the basis of which the population are laid out neatly in order on a curve by normal Gaussian distribution.

There's something fundamentally Finnish about it.

Helsingin Sanomat / First published in print 14.1.2006[1]
[/indent]

The Finn ethnic group of the White Race has a higher IQ than the Ashkenazi ethnic group of the Jew Race.

A Jewish Supremacist is anybody, of any Race, who keeps promoting that Jews have a higher IQ, despite facts constantly presented proving them wrong. There are many Whites who think Jews are wise men who can walk on water and are smarter than Whites.

References

[1] For love of the Gaussian curve, Helsingin Sanomat / First published in print 14.1.2006 http://www.hs.fi/english/article/For+lov...5224349312

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-15-2013, 08:59 PM
RE: White IQ Higher than Jew IQ: Finn vs Ashkenazi
I can see how that upsets Jews on internet forums everywhere.
02-01-2014, 08:30 AM
RE: White IQ Higher than Jew IQ: Finn vs Ashkenazi
(11-13-2013 07:13 PM)Celtic Patriot Wrote:  White IQ Higher than Jew IQ: Finn vs Ashkenazi
Tested ethnic Finns have a higher IQ than tested ethnic Ashkenazi.

A Jewish supremacist is any race person who says Jews are supreme, even when faced with articles, links, documents proving otherwise. It is a belief, Jewish Supremacism. Many Whites are Jewish Supremacists in that they broadcast that Jews are superior, smarter, than Whites, even in the face of published facts. The person does not have to be a racial Jew. It is a belief. Jewish Supremacism is a belief in a myth.

The highest IQ ethnic group of any racial group, in the world, are the smartest Finns selected for testing.
[indent]
Finns are the ethnic group with the highest IQ in the world, the Finnish Mensa at 148 IQ. The Finnish are a biological and cultural ethnic group of the White Race, much like the Ashkenazi are of the Jew Race. Very small groups, 10-40 subjects, of select Ashkenazi test 112 IQ. Large groups of Ashkenazi test 107 IQ. Small groups of Finns test 148 IQ.

Finland has more 148 IQ Mensa members by population than any other country. Why?

For love of the Gaussian curve

[Image: 1135224293737.jpeg]

By Tommi Nieminen

What must everyday life be like when your IQ is up around 185, or better than 99.98 per cent of other Finns of the same age? For 38-year-old Marko Mäkelä of Helsinki, it is nothing special - ordinary family life in a rental apartment. Maybe just a tad less social than the norm, that's all. "If it is possible to avoid social contact, then I do. I like the fact that I can spend several hours a day with the Peltors [headphones, hearing protectors] on, just doing my work." Mäkelä, a goldsmith and jewellery designer, put his IQ to the test in 2003, because the prize on offer in a nationwide brainiac competition was the use of an Alfa-Romeo for six months. Mäkelä won the final from among the fifty best entrants in the qualifying rounds. Unlike many others, however, he did not join Mensa. "I'm not really one of those club people. With things like that I'd get into the sort of social contexts that I can live without." Mäkelä takes refuge in the insulation from the outside world offered by the headphones in his work as a proto-designer for jewellery manufacturers Kalevala Koru, at their prototyping workshop in Pitäjänmäki.

His phenomenal gift for symbolic logic, two-dimensional geometry, and his mathematical skills at least have the advantage of allowing him to amuse himself with mental gymnastics of one kind or another during the working day. When Helsingin Sanomat called him up, he had just been working out in his head how to measure the volume of a sphere. Well, did you manage it? "Nah. Put me off a bit when you rang. I lost it." Last autumn the Finns overtook the Brits and set a new world record. Finland now has more Mensa members per head of population than any other country in the world, just over 2,100 all told.

The threshold level for membership in Mensa International is an IQ of at least 148. This is found in around two per cent of the population. It should be noted from the off that this world record does not suggest that the Finns are brighter than others in any shape or form. In fact, arguably the opposite is true. What it means is that Finns are interested more than others in the measuring of their "intelligence" through some generic, standardised testing procedure.Last year nearly a thousand Finns went to tests arranged by the local branch of Mensa International, and 347 new members joined the club.Today there will be a test held at the Rikhardinkatu public library in Helsinki. The desks will almost certainly be full again.

After World War II, the idea sprang up in Britain that it would be good to bring together all the most intellectually-gifted minds in the world, in order to find ways and means of ensuring that the insanities of global war could in future be consigned to the dustbin. The idea was absurd as such, but it was the germ of Mensa, originally known as the "High IQ Club". According to Mensa International, the result of the test reveals the general level of a person's intelligence, or at least their quickness of mental comprehension. To many critics, however, it says about as much about intelligence as does measuring the length of one's nose. In reality, intelligence is a complex and culturally-bound property that cannot effectively be divined by how well one can order sequentially-arranged shapes.

Intelligence has been divided up into such sub-branches as kinesthetic intelligence, social intelligence, intrapersonal intelligence (in effect "self-awareness"), and verbal-linguistic intelligence. IQ tells us little or nothing about these skills. And this is not to even touch on the woodsman smarts of a forester or huntser: it is not possible to make yourself a rainproof shelter or bivouac by filling in the blanks and determining which shape or number comes next. "Yes, it is a pretty narrow measure", admits Mäkelä. "It tests how quickly a given processor operates. For example one's social skills can be completely lacking, and yet they are part and parcel of intelligence."

In his own rather asocial approach to life, Marko Mäkelä is relatively typical of people having an extremely high IQ. At school he was no child prodigy, but maths was always an easy subject. Even so, it came as a surprise to him when the IQ test came back only one point short of the maximum. The highest possible score on the Mensa scale is 186. "According to the rumours there have been just two Finnish people who have scored maximum points", says Mäkelä. Sometimes good skills at inductive or deductive reasoning can be associated with a phenomenal memory. When it was reported that the current Director-General of the Finnish Broadcasting Company Mikael Jungner (IQ 163) had memorised Pi to 250 places of decimals while he was in his senior year of high school, Mäkelä recognised a challenge. He went up to 260 places in the space of two weeks. "Or was it 280? Anyway, it wasn't an awfully difficult exercise when I'd set my mind on it."Intelligence quotient is a straightforward measure, with clear rules.

It is no real wonder that IQ tests fit like a glove for a rational nation of engineers, whose life is in any event punctuated by a long sequence of measurements from cradle to grave. First there are the points awarded newborn babes at maternity hospitals, then the measurements that come back from regular visits to the post-natal clinic, the end-of-term reports at comprehensive school, the matriculation exam and the relatives' poring eagerly over the certificate as the coffee and cakes go down, the psychometric tests carried out on army conscripts, suitability tests at job interviews...It stands to reason, then, that thousands of us would feel the urge to take a voluntary IQ test, on the basis of which the population are laid out neatly in order on a curve by normal Gaussian distribution.

There's something fundamentally Finnish about it.

Helsingin Sanomat / First published in print 14.1.2006[1]
[/indent]

The Finn ethnic group of the White Race has a higher IQ than the Ashkenazi ethnic group of the Jew Race.

A Jewish Supremacist is anybody, of any Race, who keeps promoting that Jews have a higher IQ, despite facts constantly presented proving them wrong. There are many Whites who think Jews are wise men who can walk on water and are smarter than Whites.

References

[1] For love of the Gaussian curve, Helsingin Sanomat / First published in print 14.1.2006 http://www.hs.fi/english/article/For+lov...5224349312

Whites are far smarter than Jews. That is why Israel has a low income. The Jews are parasites that need to feed on White people.

[color=#0000CD][size=x-large][font=Times New Roman]Svoboda[/font][/size][/color]