Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
East German Jew Communists encouraged Africans to marry White German women.
10-16-2013, 06:20 PM
The Jews of the East, the USSR Jews, did in fact push for massive influx of immigrants.

Theorising Transnational Migration: The Status Paradox of Migration
Boris Nieswand, Routledge, 2011

Ralph Boakye who came to Germany in the 1980's described another change:

"At the parties at the beinning [the late 1980's, B.N.] we were sometimes fifty-fifty; Germans fifty and Ghanaians fifty. Then we became seventy per cent Ghanaians and thirty per cent Germans. When you go now to a Ghanaian party, it is one hundred and five per cent Ghanaians because the intermarriage with Germans has stopped. Before we were forced to marry here in order to get papers. Now they pick their wife from home and I mean, there is the difference."

(Interview, Ralph Boakye, 2 may 2002, Berlin)"

References

[1] Boris Nieswand, Theorising Transnational Migration: The Status Paradox of Migration, p. 75, Routledge; 1st edition (July 6, 2011) ISBN-10: 0415584558, ISBN-13: 978-0415584555

http://whiteheritage.org/ratethread.php?tid=396&rating=5&my_post_key=f26656e293d81a40cc2df383de669538

http://www.amazon.com/Theorising-Transna...0415584558

"According to the estimates of the emigre Professor of statistics Kurganov, this cost us from the October Revolution up to 1959, a total of 66,000.000 lives." - Solzhentisyn, p. 10, Gulag archipelago III, Chapter I, Fingers of the Archipelago.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-17-2013, 10:15 PM
RE: East German Jew Communists encouraged Africans to marry White German women.
This is information I was never taught. No wonder the Marxists at school wanted to keep this secret.
10-17-2013, 11:50 PM
Appalling. So the Jew Marxists were trying to force Black Africans into Europe under Communism. I bet the Jews want to deny that.
10-19-2013, 05:27 PM
How anyone can go around White Nationalist boards now proclaiming the USSR Communism kept countries "White", is beyond me, especially after all of WN reads this.
02-09-2014, 05:16 AM
Marxist indoctrination is so strong that people are raised and taught all through school that the USSR was good for White people, that it didn't import Blacks, well it did, much more so than the West, mainly because of all the Communist African countries Moscow was so interested in wooing.

[b]The Jews gained control of the USA in 1913 with the Federal Reserve Act of private Jew banks controlling the Government.[/b]
05-17-2014, 08:28 PM
Anybody who tries to say U.S.S.R. communism was good for Whites or preserved Whites is out of their minds.
09-26-2015, 02:50 AM
We East Europeans have fought this Marxism for a long time, trust me, today's invasion is just like Communism.

[color=#0000CD][size=x-large][font=Times New Roman]Svoboda[/font][/size][/color]