Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
THE HOLY POWER OF THE SWASTIKA
10-31-2013, 01:00 PM
THE HOLY POWER OF THE SWASTIKA
THE HOLY POWER OF THE SWASTIKA.
The Thunder Cross of the God of Justice, Perkonkrusts.
Swastika is a sacred Holy symbol of Lithuanian paganism.

[Image: kontrasim.gif]

Lithuanian Swastika of the ancient pagan God Perkunas.
    The swastika is one of the most common symbols used throughout Baltic art. In Latvian the symbol is known as either Ugunskrusts, the "Fire cross" (rotating counter-clockwise), or Perkonkrusts, the "Thunder cross" (rotating clock-wise), and was mainly associated with Perkons, the god of Thunder and justice. It was also occasionally related to the Sun, as well as Dievs (the god of creation), Laima (the goddess of destiny and fate). It was believed that the god of Thunder (Perkons) was the only god which was feared by the devil. The swastika is featured on many distaffs, dowry chests, cloths and other artisanal items.

http://www.http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swastika

[Image: azuolas.gif]

Lithuanian sacred oak of the groves. Like the Druid groves.

[Image: 220px-Stelmu%C5%BE%C4%97_oak.jpg]

Trees of special significance include oak (azuolas), birch (berxas), linden (liepa), and spruce (egle). A veneration of oak trees comes from pagan times, when they were of religious significance. The Stelmuze Oak, thought to be at least 1,500 years old, is the best-known tree in the country.

Open letter to the Council of the European Union, the European Commission and the European Parliament

Request to stop immediately any considering of banning of swastika and to prevent the revival of the Inquisition in the European Union

The ancient Baltic religion has been persecuted for centuries by Christians and various political authorities. For a long time, the Baltic religious community could not have any formal institutions or even real estate in Lithuania because the country has always been dominated by the Catholic Church, which through its long history was widely known for its intolerance and crimes against other religions.

However, the Baltic faith has survived through centuries of persecutions (though only few people in Lithuania declare themselves its followers formally as there still is a considerable threat of sanctions, such as moral harassment, especially in the countryside and schools). It has survived both as a group religion and as personal faith. The religious symbols of the Baltic religion have been preserved through centuries too, they have also survived in folklore, the ethnic traditions of handicraft.

There are many gods in the Baltic religion; however, in Lithuania many believers prefer Perkunas to be the principal Lithuanian god. The main symbol of Perkunas is swastika, (fire cross,"ugnies kryzius"in Lithuanian or "uguns krusts" in Latvian), so swastika is the principal religious symbol of many followers of the ancient Lithuanian faith.

Swastika is the principal symbol of my (Giedrius Sharkanas) faith.

At least formally, I am a citizen of the European Union. I would like to believe that the law of the European Union protects also my basic rights and freedoms.

The right to freedom of mind, conscience and religion is embedded in many legal documents of the European Union. For instance, according to the Charter of fundamental rights of the European Union, "everyone has the right to freedom of thought, conscience and religion".

Thus, the European Union guarantees me the right to freely follow the faith and religion of my ancestors whatever their symbols would be.

I would like to draw your attention to the fact that the number of Nazis crimes certainly has not exceeded the number of historical crimes committed by the Catholic Church. Therefore, by considering the issue of banning swastika without even considering banning the Christian cross, the European Union evidently discriminates all the faiths and religions that have swastika as their symbol in favour of Christianity, which is dominating the European Union although the law of the European Union prohibits discrimination on the grounds of religion.

Therefore,

I, Giedrius Sharkanas, a citizen of the European Union, ask and claim that the European Union either 1) stop immediately any considering of banning the main symbol of my faith, swastika, as well as any other activity that violates my rights guaranteed by the European Union, or at least 2) consider simultaneously banning both swastika and the Christian cross.

The followers of the ancient Baltic faith have for centuries suffered persecutions of Christians, especially the Catholic Church.

Therefore,

I ask to stop revival of the traditions of the Inquisition and Jesuitism in the European Union, which closely resembles the revival of the Catholic Church's historical traditions of persecuting Jews that took place in the Nazi Germany.

Kind regards,

Giedrius Sharkanas

xxxxxxxxxx,
    Vilnius, Lithuania,
    xxxxxxxxxx

1st February, 2007

http://www.counter-propaganda.w3.lt/lett...swasti.php

The Swastika is a sacred Holy symbol of Lithuanian paganism.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply