Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
CONCENTRATION CAMP UKRAINE - HOLODOMOR
10-15-2013, 05:16 AM

In addition to an unrealistic plan for state grain collection and punishment for failure to fulfill the quotas established by the Soviet Union, peasants were deprived of the right to leave Ukraine. A decision of the Politburo on 15 November 1932 excluded issuing passports to peasants. Moreover, in January 1933, Stalin’s order banned peasants to leave the territory of Ukr.SSR and Kuban for getting bread in other territories of the
Soviet Union. [1]

There are other legal documents that testify to genocide in Ukraine. For example, the German Government Report on Vinnytsia 19449 “contained illegal acts of the government of the USSR, most notably at Vinnytsia and during the engineered genocide of 1932-1933”.

When the CPSU lost power and the Soviet empire fell apart, it was revealed that an elaborate paper trail of the 1932-33 famine and the Soviet authorities` involvement in it had been preserved in party and state archives. These documents are being slowly declassified, examined and published [2]. Historians can now give us a fairly accurate account of the catastrophe and ascertain the responsibility of Stalin and his collaborators. As a result, scholars who previously hesitated to recognize the genocidal character of Stalin`s forced starvation of Ukrainian farmers, have reexamined the question and readjusted their interpretations. In his latest book, Nicolas Werth comes to the conclusion that thanks to recent studies based on the new documents, it is now "legitimate to qualify as genocide the cluster of actions undertaken by the Stalinist regime to punish the Ukrainian peasantry by famine and terror"[3]

The GPU and NKVD were the instruments of carrying out the genocide of the Holodomor.

References

[2] Valerii Vasiliev & Yuri Shapoval (eds.), Komandyry velykoho holodu. Poizdky V. Molotova i L. Kahanovycha v Ukrainu i na Pivnichnyi Kavkaz 1932-1933 rr. Kyiv, 2001; I. Zelenin et al (eds.), Tragediia sovetskoi derevni. Kollektivizatsiia i rasskulachivanie. Tom 3. Moskva, 2001; Stalin I Kaganovich Perepiska 1931-1936 gg. Moskva, 2001; Rozsekrechena pam`iat`: Holodomor 1932-1933 rokiv v Ukraini v dokumentakh GPU-NKVD. Kyiv, 2007; Ruslan Pyrih (ed.), Holodomor 1932-1933 rokiv v Ukraini: dokumenty I materialy. Kyiv, 2007.

[3] Nicolas Werth, La terreur et le désarroi: Staline et son système. Paris, Perrin, 2007.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-16-2013, 06:57 PM
RE: CONCENTRATION CAMP UKRAINE - HOLODOMOR
All true, and yet the Jews keep saying the Ukrainians were not held in there by any force, fence, barbed wire, when in fact they were. The entire Ukraine had its borders closed off with barbed wire.
10-20-2013, 06:57 PM
I'm glad we defeated the Jewish Soviet Union.
03-12-2014, 06:47 PM
So the Ukrainians were, in fact, held there as in a concentration camp.

"...were deprived of the right to leave Ukraine. A decision of the Politburo on 15 November 1932 excluded issuing passports to peasants. Moreover, in January 1933, Stalin’s order banned peasants to leave the territory of Ukr.SSR "
09-26-2015, 01:58 AM
The Communist USSR had razor wire metal fences around Ukraine border with West, it was a large GULag concentration camp until 1991, much as Gaza is today.

[color=#0000CD][size=x-large][font=Times New Roman]Svoboda[/font][/size][/color]